1. There be + 主语 + 状语
There's a strange smell in the house.
There are still a lot of poor people throughout the world.
2. How do you like ...?
How do you like your English teacher?
3. What's ... like?
What's the weather like in Beijing?
4.Would you like ...?
Would you like some coffee?
5.How + adj / adv + 主语 + 谓语!
How heavily it is raining!
How bad the weather is!
6. What a / an + adj + n + 主语 + 谓语!
What a fine day it is!
What bad weather!
7. What's wrong with + sb / sth?
What's wrong with your computer?
8. Whatever / No matter + 疑问句，主句
Whatever / No matter what she does, she never gives up!
9. It seems + as if / though 从句
It seems as if it is / was going to rain.
10. There's no doubt that ...
There's no doubt that he is a great hero.
11. Why don't you / Why not do…
Why not join / Why don't you join our club to practice speaking English?
12. Though ... + 主句，从句(though 与 but 不可连用)
Though we can still do something to help.
13. So + 主语 + be / 情态动词 / 助动词
— Hainan is famous for its blue sky and fresh air.
— So it is.
14. ... because ... / ...，so ...(because 与 so 不可连用)
Because he is ill, he can't come.
He is ill, so he can't come.
15. I don't think ...(否定前移)
I don't think it's beautiful.
16. had better (not) + 动词原形
You had better not drink because you have to drive back home.
17. find + 宾语 + 宾补
She finds it hard to balance her business with her family life.
18. ... not ... until ...
He can't come until tomorrow.
19. ... not ... any more / longer
He could not wait any longer.
20. Not all / every ...(部分否定)
Not all companies pay their workers for more work.
Not every dream will be realized.
21. both ... and ...
He does well both in Chinese and English.
Both Jack and Mike enjoy playing basketball.
22. either ... or...
Either you or I am wrong.
We can do the shopping either online or at the shop.
23. neither ... nor...
Neither you nor I am wrong.
I can remember neither the beginning nor the end.
24. So + be / 情态动词 / 助动词 + 主语
He is a student. So am I.
He likes to swim. So do I.